Saturday, September 02, 2006

Earl Grey Tea


The weather here in Pittsburgh is starting to turn fall-ish. The past few days have been quite brisk and rainy, and one of the first things that came to my mind as I sat chilly in my apt was was a great cup of milky earl grey. YUM!

This tea drinking thing has totally taken me back to my English roots and reminded me that there is almost nothing a nice warm cuppa tea cant fix. I know my tea drinking friends will be proud. When I have guests now, one of the first things I find myself saying is, "Would you like some tea?" My how I miss you Brits!

Drink up!

4 comments:

mallangong said...

mm, tea! Not so sure about putting milk in Earl Grey though! Better a slice of lemon.

Anonymous said...

You can't beat a cup of tea - solves all problems!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Priscilla said...

I'm not British...but I do love tea!